**Thinward Bound

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Yikes





So while I haven't lost weight in the past couple of weeks, I've gotten fitter. My clothes fit better. Somehow I've stayed at 161 lbs, I hate that the number isn't budging.

I've decided to begin the ABC diet. I lost 9 lbs in 8 days the last time I did it. I think giving it another shot should be good. I have a weigh in next Wednesday at my doctor's. I would like to be in the 140's then. Combo-ing the ABC diet and some exercise should get me there since the last time I did it, I didn't exercise AT ALL!!

Today's intake:

GOAL 500 or less

cracker 30
PB2, 1.5 tbsps 75
coffee 5
watermelon 55
jelly beans(20) 82
beef jerky 25

total............ 272

That's a little over half my daily allotment, and it's only 2 pm!!!!

I will probably skip dinner, and maybe have a little more watermelon later on. Thank god for cigarettes... which will supplement this endeavor.

I've posted pictures to document the change. Sometimes I feel like my weight isn't indicative of my size. I'm not small. But I don't think I look like like I'm 161 and 5'3.5" still the pictures are upsetting. Fingers crossed I'm in the 50's tomorrow

Update: I had a small seaweed salad 90 cals ? and 3 pieces of an avocado/salmon roll 120 cal ?

Still pretty certain I was under 500 for the day. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment